- Covid-19 - Can I still order as normal?
We are still taking your online orders.
We’re processing orders as quickly as possible, please see the latest updates below:
UK Standard delivery takes 2-4 working days from date of despatch.
For Europe, US and other international deliveries please see shipping for more details.
- Covid-19 - What extra precautions are you taking?
Our warehouse partners are taking the recommended measures to ensure safety when packaging your orders. This means for a lot of hand washing and our warehouse team have been provided safety gloves and masks.
We have a strict cleaning process in packing areas, including wipe downs and extra space between individual team members.
Our team in the warehouse have reworked their rota to work in shifts, meaning half the amount of people are in the warehouse at one time, ensuring maximum personal safety.
- How much does shipping cost?
Read our shipping policy here.
- Can I combine my orders?
We are not able to combine orders into one shipment once your orders are placed. If you wish to have multiple products shipped together, please make sure these are placed as one order.
- How do I know my order is confirmed?
Once you’ve completed your purchase, we will send you an Order Confirmation email.
Please check your junk mail or spam folders if you can’t find it. Otherwise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to re-send your confirmation email to you for your reference.
- Can I pick up my order?
We currently do not provide a click and collect service.
- Can I change or cancel my order once placed?
Once an order has been placed we are unable to make any changes or cancel your order. You can return your order once you have received it, please find further details in our returns section.
- Can my order be redirected?
We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched, so please supply an address where you will be available to sign and receive your order. If you wish to redirect your parcel, please contact the courier company with your order directly.
- Tracking queries?
We provide tracking numbers once your order has been dispatched and this is on your despatch email.
UK delivery - Royal Mail
Europe and International - FedEx
- How can I pay?
We accept all major payment methods including Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro, MasterCard, Amex, Diners, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Is my payment secure?
We take online security very seriously and at no point do we store any financial information on our servers. We use trusted and reputable third-party hosting agents and payment providers to ensure the security of personal data. All credit card details are entered on a secure server using Shopify Payments. The transfer of the purchase details from our site to Shopify Payments are encapsulated using their encrypted and digitally signed protocol which is secure and tamper-proof. Shopify Payments is level 1 (the highest level) PCI DSS compliant.
- Will I need to pay duties and taxes on my order?
International orders may be subject to customs or import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination country outside of the UK. These charges are payable by the customer and we do not currently cover this cost.
- Can my order be gift wrapped?
Every order placed on with us ships in a gift box or bag with signature Ārdēo packaging.
- Can you reduce the cost of my package by marking it as a gift for duty purposes?
Unfortunately we are unable to do so for legal reasons.
- What the sizes are the scarves?
There are two sizes of scarf, the larger at 90cm x 90cm and the smaller at 45cm x 45cm.
- How does pre-order work?
- The Ārdēo pre-order will run from Tuesday 13th December (4:30pm GMT) to Friday 16th December (4:30pm GMT) or until stocks last.
- All orders placed via the Ārdēo pre-order will be dispatched from our warehouse approximately mid February 2023 - we will ensure to keep you regularly updated on progress via email.
- You will receive details of your order shipment once your order has been dispatched by our warehouse. Details will be sent via email.
- Orders including both readily available and pre-order products will be shipped together. If you wish to receive your readily available (non pre-order) product sooner you must place this under a separate order without any pre-order products included.
- Ārdēo chains will not be available to purchase during the Harness pre-order.
- Pre-order products will be subject to the Ārdēo returns & refund policy.
- You will be charged for your order at the time of order placement. You will receive email confirmation that your order has been successfully placed.
For any questions regarding your pre-order please contact email@example.com.